Lost Access to WD Raid Utility - Possible IIS Issue

I was able to get this resolved. In the process of upgrading my sentinel to server 2012 standard I incorrectly removed the IIS service. Upon reinstallation of IIS and IIS CGI the web application was no longer installed. I called up tech support over the phone and received less than helpful assistance (I plan to cover this in a seperate post because its worth a read). I managed to stumble upon a hidden folder on the root C drive which containined the installation binaries to reinstall the raid utility.

The only issue I’m running into at this point is that there are 2 devices showing up in the device manager that don’t have device drivers.

One shows up as a “PCI Serial Port” the other is a “PCI Simple Communications Controller”. I’ve tried windows updates, downloads from the western digital download section for the ds6100, and aiming device manager at the aformentioned hidden folder but nothing so far.

Both unknown devices have a vendor ID of 8086 (e.g VEN_8086&DEV_13ED) which I believe corresponds to an Intel device. I think the device IDs (DEV_13ED and DEV_1E3A) correspond to a missing Intel Management Engine and Intel Active Management Technology device drivers (but I could be wrong). Anyone know where within the sentinel the installation files for these device drivers can be found?