Lost access to MyCloud Mirror

Hello,

After doing the recent firmware upgrade, and enabling the iTunes server, I lost connection to my MyCloudMirror on my Win VistaPC. All my mapped network drives are gone. I tried running WD Discovery to map the drives again, but the map Network Shares tab as well as the Browse Network shares are grayed out.

Access to MyCloudMirror through the internet browser and the dashboard still works fine, though.

I am having all my files on the cloud, so cannot currently use my PC. Please help. Thank you.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi there and welcome to the WD community.

Have you tried to check if the unit is visible on another computer or other device on the network? You can also try to reset the unit to see if it shows up on the network here is a link that might help you with the reset process:

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10432

Hello ArMak,

Thank you for your reply. The WDMyCloudMirror shows up on the network on both my WinVista PC and my Win7 Laptop. I can see the folders on the laptop, but I can no longer see them on the WinVista PC.

Do you still recommend resetting the unit? Will I have to set the MyCloudMirror up from scratch on the network and will I loose any data? Please advise. Thank you.

Best regards,

Peter