Looped playback improvements please

Dear WD,

I purchased a WDTV Live to possibly use as a content player to play a looping video over and over again seemlessly so that you could not see a beginning or an end. I tested it, and I have 2 requests to make it work better not only for me, but for any businesses, churches or whomever would like to use the WD Live as a cheaper (and more reliable) alternative to aa computer content player.

1. When I start a video playing back, a text overlay appears and tells me about the audio tracks. I couldn’t find out how to make this message not appear, but it would be great if it didn’t or if it could be an option to turn it off.

2. When I loop a video there are a couple seconds of black between the end of the video and the beginning. I can deal with a brief pause in the video but I would like it to play through the video without going to black. It would be perfectly acceptable to freeze the final frame of the video until the first frame was loaded.

Thanks,

Jeff

Have you search the rest of the forum about this? I’d give it a try. Or, have you tried contacting WD’s Technical Support about this? I would consider giving them a call or sending them an email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en