Looking for the exact model - WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0

I am facing this problem with the head of my 2.5" Western Digital SATA HDD. So basically, the engineer who fixing my hard disk said it can be fix but I have to find exactly the same model WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 (2.5" Western Digital SATA HDD) to get the same head for my HDD. Then only i can do the data recovery. I’ve been to many places and i couldn’t find the exact model because it’s not in the market anymore (discontinued). Please, help me out for this. Where can i get it and is there a way or procedure for me to ask  Western Digital to remanufacture the head or the same model of my HDD =(( 

Those heads are not sold, but more importantly, unless they have a clean room, opening up that drive will destroy it.

I have the same problem. I’m looking for a replacement board. I tried Ultratec. Google them. tthey sell discontinued hard drives. If you hear of any other companys please let me know.

If this is your board …

http://festplattenersatzteile.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/wd091314.jpg

… then be aware that there are “adaptive” data internal to the Marvell MCU. These data will probably need to be transferred from patient to donor. The vacant location at U12 is for an external serial EEPROM that stores the same adaptives for those MCUs that do not have, or use, internal EEPROM.