Looking for software for rebuilding director

Hi,
I am using the portable WD Elements 4 TB drive to keep my Iphone Pro max 12 photo library on it. I always hook it up to my MACbook now running on OS Monterrey and double click the library and it is set up to download the photos from Icloud.

Something happen to corrupt the drive. Perhaps it was incorrectly disengaged. I can still mount the drive onto my computer. And when I open the photo library it won’t download since a few weeks when was the last time I did.

I always used Disk Warrior by Alsoft to rebuild my directories on my drives which fixed it. But now I see that Disk Warrior is not longer compatible with OS Monterrey.

I was able to plug the drive into my old laptop running on El Capitan OS and turn on Disk Warrior which showed the problems but will not rebuild the directory.

Wondering if there is a software out there now which does what Disk Warrior did - rebuild drive directories and is compatible with OS Monterrey.

Hi @Gigi4,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask