LOOKING for internal power supply parts for G-Drive 10TB

LOOKING for internal power supply parts for G-Drive 10TB

Based on your concern, You may search online website with the power adapter speciation of the drive that we have provided you. However if you are sure that the internal power supply might be bad then in that case the best option to recover the data from the drive would be data recovery as we do not have information from where you can purchase the internal supply and neither we sell it on our online store.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you further.

Sincerely,
Eric M.
G-Technology, a Western Digital brand Service and Support

Hello Eric,

So are you saying my G-DRIVE is now past the 5 year warrantee date?

Furthermore, what you are saying is that Western Digital Corporation has no replacement parts for any of its computer hard drives or power supplies. This sounds like a FAILURE in smart business not to have these parts that break down over time. Even if they are under warrantee or past the warrantee date.

And to address your comments that I should search online for parts, the fact that you can’t even recommend a company that carriers compatible parts for your computer hard drives or power supplies, this only tells me that no one really wants to work with Western Digital Corporation as an after market. If no one wants to carry your product line from your industry why should any consumer buying high end expensive computer hard drives like the G-DRIVE ever want to buy anything from Western Digital Corporation, again.

Thanks
JP

Here’s what the drive LOOKS LIKE: G-DRIVE

Hi @HeavyUser,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask