Most frustrating thing ever. I have two NAS devices, an EX4100 and an PR4100 on the same network. When I type in the ip address for the EX4100, I get forwarded to the PR4100 login every time.

The EX4100 is pretty much impossible to access now.

Are you getting redirected to the HTTPS://UNIQUE_DOMAIN_NAME?
It’s not possible for two My Cloud to have the same name.
You may want to clear your browser cache or try a different browser.

One is named EX4100, the other PR4100. Separate browsers worked for a while, but then stopped.
They redirect to the remotewd website

Random thoughts; apologies if you already thought of these:

1. Reboot EVERYTHING. NAS, cable modems, computers, routers.

2. Static IPs? Make sure that each NAS is not trying to grab the same IP address. Assign static IPs to each NAS FROM THE ROUTER, and have the NAS boxes use auto DHCP.

3. start thinking about 4 or 40 second resets if all else failes.

Another troubleshooting suggestion. Clear the browser’s cache. Sometimes web browsers fall back to using cached information/pages which leads to incorrect pages being loaded.

And when using two or more My Cloud units on the same local network, make sure each has a unique name. Check the other settings like workgroup name and DHCP/IP address settings in the My Cloud Dashboard. Generally it is recommended to use either a reserved IP address or a static IP address for each My Cloud (or NAS device). One can reservice or assign an IP address within their local network router for each My Cloud. Static/reserved IP addresses should help avoid conflict when accessing a My Cloud by it’s IP address.

When a device is set to obtain an IP address automatically and doesn’t have it assigned or reserved, it is possible that it could obtain an IP address previously used by another device.

@david_riedl check your local name resolution for both unique ID.
They should both resolve to different internal IP addresses due to the -local

nslookup device-local-EX4100-xxxxxx-xxxxx.remotewd.com
nslookup device-local-PR4100-xxxxxx-xxxxx.remotewd.com

Unsure why it started working, but I blocked it from the internet for a while through OpenDNS, then logged out of both boxes in cloud access, then logged back in.