Local sync with WD my book live

Hi all,
I’m looking for software that could synchronize my local files on my macbook air with those of a WD Mybook network drive live.
That is my macbook air with me on the train, has the local files. I would like to work in localnetwork and when I like to sync dropbox but could do on my personal cloud.
Do you know a software that would do that?
I have Tribackup but I reviewed the 120 GB of documents I have. I would put it in sync as the documents that have changed …
Thank you for your help
 Sorry for my english. That’s so tecnical language…

Salut à tous,

Je recherche un logiciel qui pourrait synchroniser mes fichiers locaux de mon macbook air avec ceux d’un disque réseau WD Mybook live.

C’est à dire que mon macbook air qui m’accompagne dans le train, possède les fichiers locaux. J’aimerais pouvoir travailler en local et quand j’ai du réseau qu’il se synchronise comme pourrait le faire dropbox mais sur mon cloud perso.

Connaissez-vous un logiciel qui ferait cela?

J’ai tribackup mais il passe en revue les 120 go de documents que je possède. J’aimerais qu’il mette en synchro que les documents qui ont changé…

Merci de votre aide

Sounds like WD2go to me…

True, The WD2Go will allow him to transfer data from the My Book Live to the computer and viceversa.