Local metadata on WDTV Livehub

Hey all,

ive serached the posts for a while now and have been unable to find an answer to this issue. since TMDB has taken a SH*T I have been unable to get the metadata through them via my livehub. i understand that you can add another source, which i dont understand how to do, or you can use your locally made metadata. i use couchpotato and it makes its own metadata for the movies but for some reason i cant get it to show up on the box. anybody know what gives? thanks in advance.

Ian

wiggle_these wrote:

Hey all,

ive serached the posts for a while now and have been unable to find an answer to this issue. since TMDB has taken a SH*T I have been unable to get the metadata through them via my livehub. i understand that you can add another source, which i dont understand how to do, or you can use your locally made metadata. i use couchpotato and it makes its own metadata for the movies but for some reason i cant get it to show up on the box. anybody know what gives? thanks in advance.

Ian

Couchpotato, I believe, makes a .nfo file to contain the metadata. The hub needs that info in .xml format. You can use Thumbgen (search google) to create a proper .xml file for the Hub.

THIS may help you a little as well.