Livewire slow speed

hi

I just brought a livewire device and I noticed that after plugging this in, one of my computer would get good speed while the other one is slower than before. 

I have a modem that came with my dsl that one of my computer plug into and my other one was using wireless card that seem slow but work.  So I plus one of the two livewire into my modem and I plug computer  #1 into the livewire device.  The other livewire device I took to another room and plug it my computer #2.  What happen then is that the computer #2 in the other room is getting good speed but the computer #1 internet speed is pretty slow.  Way slower than before I use the livewire device. 

My question:  Is the speed different because of the dsl modem.  At my friend house he have a linsys router that he plug into a comcast cable modem.  Then he plug the livewire into the router and he said all of his computer is getting good speed. 

thank

tony

Actually it depends more on your house’s electric wiring and circuit noise, did you check if you get better speeds on the same computer but in a different room?

He’s saying that the computer *NOT* using the Livewire is slower than the one that IS.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

He’s saying that the computer *NOT* using the Livewire is slower than the one that IS.

My bad :stuck_out_tongue: