Livewire AV Ethernet extender

I purchased a pair of these and they work FANTASTIC.  What I wanted to know and cannot find anywhere is if I can just purchase additional livewire units and just add them to the current “hub” by just plugging it in?  I own a flat roof house (AZ) and running cable throughout the house is out of the question, so these are a great alternative.  In fact, the pair I own works so well that I would use these even if I had an attic.  Any help would be appreciated. 

I believe you can add more.  Find the info about the Livewire here at the wdc.com site, it likely tells you how many more you can add.

Heck, just click on WD Knowledge Base in the upper right hand corner, search for livewire and your answer is right there!

I know at least four work…  BTW, you don’t need to add them in pairs.  You only need ONE acting as the primary unit (the one connected to the router or hub)

TonyPh12345 wrote:

I know at least four work…  BTW, you don’t need to add them in pairs.  You only need ONE acting as the primary unit (the one connected to the router or hub)

“Problem is”, these kinds of things often cost LESS when bought as a pair; which are often on sale this way.  Companies nail us if we want to buy just one.  Bought a pair of TrendNet homeplugs recently;  the pair was on sale for almost half the Newegg regular price, and much less than what Newegg wanted for one single unit.  (Newegg also had the Livewire pair on sale, too, at the time.)