Live not playing 90% of 10K files

When connected to my PC, all files show up and are playable, When I try to play most files (over 10K are shown in folder directories) the loading symbol is spinning until it just disappears and I’m back to the My Media Library menu. Seems like I can now only play the most recent additions to the HDD, so about 9,900 files won’t play as of now on Live but they play fine on my PC. No updates out for me to upgrade either. It’s obviously an issue with the Live device or the software but it’s not the HDD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are they MP4?

They’re mostly MP4 and avi. I have seasons of shows on the HDD. Just last month, I watched the whole first season of a show w/ no issues. This month, out of the first 15 episodes in the first season… just 3/15 actually play now. Same folder, same show, same season, just a month later. The same can be said for most of my movies. The ones that actually play now are the ones I downloaded to the HDD in the past few weeks, most of them from 2 years ago no longer play. So confused that they all play on my PC, but most don’t through Live.

dutch81 wrote:
Seems like I can now only play the most recent additions to the HDD, so about 9,900 files won’t play

Right, you know that because you tested them all. How about checking  this list and testing some variations to narrow it down?