Live Hub, with strange sub problem :S?

Hey you all

HAve a stange problem with my one week old hub :frowning:

To start with everything was fine but now, on some movies it goes blank /black) on the screen when i select a subtitle track. if i unselect it the picture is there again. If i select sub track again when the movie have played 1-2 minutes there is no problem. What the F**ck?

I use handbreak to convert movies, and now i have converted some episodes and the subs on the wd tv live is shows the subs like it only has a black lines around the charcters with no fill in, other episodes has with white fill in. And in VLC the all look the same on the computer :S

Can somebody help me, or do the Hub only work like it shall in one week? :frowning:

I haven’t tested it in a while, but there was a bug with MKV files and subtitles exactly as you describe.  

Try this.  Turn on the subttitle track.   Picture may go black (or some other color, too)   

WAIT.

If the picture comes back when the next subtitle is displayed, it’s probably the same bug.

Hmm, I see. Well dont think the picture is coming of it self, i have to wait a little bit to set it on. But i just can figure out why it suddenly does like that, it has worked.

Is i tsomething we know if WD is looking at? its a really big bug, for such a nice player :frowning:

I don’t know if they’re working on it, but I do know they’re aware of it…

Thanks for the help, Tony :slight_smile: