LIve Hub Disk Manager

the disk manager reads 0 for audio, video, picture files. i have the drive almost full of these files! all the other drives display does display files. the only thing the disk manager does display is the free amount of the drive! i never had any problems with the previous firmware. i always upgrade my system with the latest firmware, unless there a lot of people complaining about it. Please Let Me Knpw how to correct this! i tried deleteing the wdtv folder, also resseting the Content and nothing works so far. o know there are other folders should I delete them also?

Im Running Firmware 3.04.17

And i have the same result … it shows 0(0.00B) for Pictures / Music and Video

But personally,  im not gonna have kittens worrying about.

Because i know all my media is there.

Another … Firmware Glitch … Hurray  :cry:

1 Like

This is my first Bug that i had at all ! i have all their WDTV products. i hope this is just a firmware bug and not a big one. but i know thats wrong and my files are there! but i wish they would allow us to beta test the firmware, who better to test it then the people that really use the products than us!

dougv99 wrote:

the disk manager reads 0 for audio, video, picture files. i have the drive almost full of these files! all the other drives display does display files. the only thing the disk manager does display is the free amount of the drive! i never had any problems with the previous firmware. i always upgrade my system with the latest firmware, unless there a lot of people complaining about it. Please Let Me Knpw how to correct this! i tried deleteing the wdtv folder, also resseting the Content and nothing works so far. o know there are other folders should I delete them also?

I have the same result. Seems like a bug that was introduced recently. Maybe you can post it as an issue in the Issue Exchange. Although it isn’t a critical bug I think it should be brought to WDs attention.

For the internal drive first it shows how much disc space is used.

Then theres 0 B used for pictures, music and/or video …

For my external drive USB drive it all works…

:confounded:

This bug is still in the latest 3.06.14 firmware