List of Keyboard for WD TV LIVE PLUS

please help me to choose a wireless keyboard, tell me which one you have,

thanks 

I use a Logitech Wii keyboard, sadly (and inexplicably) discontinued now.  Works great, has several Wii buttons that map nicely to the WD TV (e.g. OK button).

I’ve also successfully tested an Apple wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) with a Targus ACB10US1 USB Bluetooth adapter.  Works well enough but lacks a Home button and a couple of others.  It’s also a bit expensive.

Hi!

I just bought a WD TV Live  was, and a keyboard Bloetooth cent want to use (and to iPad what the iPhone offered), similar to the Apple wireless Bluetooth keyboard.
Do you think I’ll be able to use it?
The WD TV Live how it looks for a pair with Bluetooth device? Or find automatically?

Please tell me how this works for you. (before buying).

Thank you in advance!

I am using Wireless Desktop® MK250 - Logitech, it works great, No problems what so ever.

Same here, I am using the Logitech MK250, works like a charm.

Can you use the qwerty keyboard to type in searches?

-David from Long Beach

PixelPower wrote:

I use a Logitech Wii keyboard, sadly (and inexplicably) discontinued now. Works great, has several Wii buttons that map nicely to the WD TV (e.g. OK button).

I’ve also successfully tested an Apple wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) with a Targus ACB10US1 USB Bluetooth adapter. Works well enough but lacks a Home button and a couple of others. It’s also a bit expensive.

Hi

I read what you wrote, and only the WD TV Live , I bought a Apple wireless keyboard. A simple little USB Bluetooth dongle, used, but it does not work. I checked with another Bluetooth dongle, but it did not.
What do I do? How to match the Apple keyboard, the WD TV Live?
Please help me.
I ordered a ACB20EU Targus Bluetooth device, which comes after a week, but now I do not know whether it can help, because they encapsulate, you have to.
Before it is two different PC are paired, there was, but the WD TV Live does not.

Please answer, and look forward to.
Thanks;

I use this one, it’s about $35 on Amazon. Hope that helps.

Rii Mini Wireles Keyboard with Touchpad

1 Like

Today I received the Targus Bluetooth ACB20EU dongle to work with him and maneuverability of the Apple wireless keyboard! I am very happy for him! Paired with the PC first, and then the WD TV now automatically detects, manages and matches!

I have one of these keyboards which I can use with other devices, but I am clueless as to how to get the wd live plus to pair, or even see a bluetooth keyboard. I have missed things right in front of my nose quite often, but found nothing online, or in the manual to help me figure this out. Anyone out there able to send me in the right direction?

yes, for the fun of it i used this bluetooth keyboard connected to my dell mini 9 hackintosh just for the fun of showing i can use this keyboard. :slight_smile:

heavenlydmeonic wrote:

I use this one, it’s about $35 on Amazon. Hope that helps.

Rii Mini Wireles Keyboard with Touchpad

Do you use the wifi version or the bluetooth version?

I use the Microsoft Arc keyboard.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/arc-keyboard

Is anybody using the Rii bluetooth keyboard with the WD TV Live? Please let me know if it works.

I´m using a Ace C5

http://www.aceofsweden.com/catalog/product/view/id/138/s/c5/category/8/ 

Very good :wink:

Does anyone use a keyboard that removes the need for the WDTV Live remote control? If so what is it?

I’ve tried my wireless Logitech keyboard which works with the WDTV but the keyboards ‘Back’ button was not mapped to the WDTV so I still needed to use the WDTV remote.

Ideally I’d like a keyboard that has a working key for everything the WDTV remote does.

Hope that makes sense…

Suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers

Geoff

Is anybody using the Rii bluetooth keyboard with the WD TV Live? Please let me know if it works.

Please, someone allready tried the RII bluetooth with the lastest firmware ???

I know that the Rii Wireless works, need to know if the bluetooth also works!!

Thanks in advance.

Anyone using the Rii mini keyborad to control playback? I can see the F keys are also printed with playback symbols… do those work? Are you able to custom assign them?

Just bought a WD Live Hub…tried 3 keyboards ( 1 wired MSoft, 1 wired IBM andf 1 wireless MSoft)…nothing. Called WD and they told me to exchange the WD Hub. Exchanged WD Hub and bought a 4TH keyboard (MSoft Arc) which I saw a user here post that they use sucessfully. NOTHING. Called WD again, they told me test USB port and if it works on another device (like a drive), not their problem.

No idea what to do but I am clearly on my own here…anyone have to jump through hoops to get the keyboard running? I did all I could think ok…unplug unit…newest drivers from WD (of course)…tried both USB ports…NOTHING.

Can anyone help please???

figured it out…you can’t enter text in the screens with the entry fields, you have to bring up the remote control keyboard interface. Thanks for your help and expertise WD Support…not.