Lip sync issues using PS4

Hi after extensive searching i’m still lost how to solve the lip sync issues I have while playing MY CLOUD movie content through my PS4.The media player app works fine when it starts then I loose lip sync gradually to the point when it looks like a old kung foo dubbed movie.
I used to play films through my SONY blu ray player but half of them would say file not supported. Is PS4 known for this, if so can someone recommend a media player that will play downloaded films stored on MY CLOUD.I have a expensive home cinema amp with lip sync delay but seems to make matters worse.

Cheers
Nick

The media player app works fine when it starts then I loose lip sync gradually to the point when it looks like a old kung foo dubbed movie

What media player app? How are you accessing the media file: by file server or by media server?

Since audio and video streams are stored in the same file, streamed together, and demultiplexed by the media player app, the problem is likely to lie with the PS4/media player app, and not the MyCloud.

I use Kodi on Android devices, and that has a control for audio delay. I’ve not noticed it drifting once I have it set up correctly. I do find the delay setting rather coarse-grained, though, as it seems to allow delays up to 30 seconds either way…

Bah. It doesn’t look like Kodi is coming to PS4:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229734

The discussion doesn’t bode well for any third-party media player, either…

Many thanks for your reply.
So looks like PS4’s own media player is no use.
It’s a shame my Sony amp don’t play the clouds video files.My TVs a plasma but old now so not smart TV.Looks like I need a new device to decode my cloud films before feeding them through amp onto Tv screen

Well, I’d search a little harder first; i don’t own a PS4 and I’ve read one thread…