LED always blinking green, won't reset, bonjour can't find mybook live

My Book Live 1TB; being used via Mac

Recently I was trying to access my music library on my My Book Live via iTunes, when iTunes could no longer access the drive.  It would give me the following error:

There was a problem connecting to the server “***MyBookLive Name***”

The server may not exist or it is unavailable at this time.  Check the server name or IP address, check your network connection, and then try again.

So after doing my investigation, I noticed that the My Book Live unit’s LED light would not stop blinking green.  I’ve tried to reboot the unit and confirmed no units in the house are connected to the unit.  The reset button in the back of the unit won’t reset the sytem.

And what’s more interesting is that I can access the unit by manually going to the network drive via my laptop, but iTunes can’t connect and the unit can’t be found via Bonjour.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Eventually the unit will likely burn out if the drive keeps running like this.  Thanks for any help anyone has out there.

Just in case, you need to press the reset button for 4 seconds so it can work. 

I know that part.  It’s written in the instruction manual.  Thx.

Interesting update though.  I was able to get itunes to access the MBL by finding a song directly by opening it in the shared folder.  From there, other songs worked in itunes.  But Bonjour still can’t find the MBL and either can the MBL setup software.