"Last Content Source Has Been Removed" error on startup after latest update

Hub has been working fine since the day I bought it, but after this latest Firmware update a few days ago something is broken.

Upon booting the Hub up and going to my videos it shows the  “Last Content Source Has Been Removed” error message. 

From here I have to reconnect to my Windows Shares in order to view my content on the network, which takes several minutes.

Before the update it worked fine and I could go straight to my shares after booting.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

HarleyGuy wrote:

Hub has been working fine since the day I bought it, but after this latest Firmware update a few days ago something is broken.

Upon booting the Hub up and going to my videos it shows the  “Last Content Source Has Been Removed” error message. 

From here I have to reconnect to my Windows Shares in order to view my content on the network, which takes several minutes.

Before the update it worked fine and I could go straight to my shares after booting.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Does this error occur when the Hub has been in standby or from a total shutdown? Try shutting the Hub down completely by holding the power button down for > 5 sec and then restart the Hub from cold to see if you can access the shares again.