Kudos V4.1 Beta 03 (Moviesheet SMP) ~ WEEKLY BUILD ADDED

smf61 wrote:

Hi Lesterbangs, thanks for the suggestions a couple of posts up (#178), I’ve been doing some more research which I’ll cover first to see if there is still a need to get this information:

1.  Been reading over on the Hub forum (see post:  http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/3-08-14-TV-Shows-and-Custom-Backdrops/m-p/497558#M9900) that custom backdrops will never show for  TV Shows using the latest firmware.  It seems for the Hub (and presumably for the SMP as well) that custom backdrops are not referenced in the XML but from a single folder (and only those internally scraped).  I only use TVShows and have no movies and used Thimbgen exactly as you described.

2.  I don’t know if I was clear but the covers are being correctly generated by Thumbgen (as you describe) but the SMP is displaying a generic season/series cover rather than the specific one that has been generated.  This only happens for the first one e.g. if the season has episodes 1 to 22 then 2-22 are OK but episode 1 is incorrect (and if season only has 3-22 then 3 is the incorrect one).

thanks

smf61 

Hi,

I also had problems with the TV Sheets not displaying. I rolled back to the previous firmware and now they work. So I would suggest just rolling back your firmware until the TV Sheets “problem” is fixed.

Thanks