Kodak zi8 -- will hd files play? video: H.264 (MOV), AAC LC

Does anyone know if the 1080p videos from the Kodak zi8 camcorder will play on the WD Live?  The file format on their spec sheet says it records in:

video: H.264 (MOV), AAC LC

I own both products (WDTV Live & Kodak Zi8), and am happy to tell you the videos play great.  Right off the camera and without any conversion.  Even on the highest video setting on the video camera.

I also own the Kodak Zi8 and the WD Live and also WD My Book World II. When I trasfer my video files recorded at 720p60fps [MOV(h.264)]  from the Kodak Zi8 to my storage server WD My Book, the WD Live can see the files and play them initially with sound. But then after a couple of seconds, it plays real slow and then there’s no audio.  Do you guys get this? I am surprised that you say your files can play.

Yep; mine play fine; even the 1080 ones.

More info:   

If you’re seeing that issue of it slowing down and audio going away, you’ve probably got a Bandwidth problem.

I recorded about 15 minutes of my daughter’s soccer game today in 1080p.   I could play them fine on my WIRED ethernet WDTV.   They exhibited the slow-down trying to use Wireless-G.   The bandwidth required is just too high for my wireless.  Looking at the Properties Tab of the Explorer, it shows it needs about 20 Megabit/sec bandwidth, which G isn’t really cut out for in a lot of cases…