Keep getting repeated messages from my Western Digital MyBookLive

Hi, After upgrading to the latest firm ware I keep getting repeated messages (one every hour) like: _________________________________________________________________ Following events are generated on your MyBookLive . Event title:??? Event description:??? Severity:info Event code: Event time:07-20-2013 06:12:42 PM Firmware version: 02.42.03-027 Event title:System restart Event description:The system has restarted. Severity:info Event code:2001 Event time:07-22-2013 08:27:11 PM Firmware version: 02.42.03-027 ______________________________________________________________________ The reason I upgraded the firmware was that I started getting messages like: Following events are generated on your MyBookLive . Event title:System restart Event description:The system has restarted. Severity:info Event code:2001 Event time:07-22-2013 08:27:11 PM Firmware version: 02.41.05-034 ________________________________________________ And I had NOT restarted my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Zareh

Hello, try turning the My Book off by a couple of seconds, if the problem continues, you can also try pressing the reset button on the back for 4 seconds. 

also, make sure to log into the dashboard and actually acknowledge/X-out those messages to clear them.