Just updated to version 2.06.10 and now no audio!

I just did i firmware update on my wd tv live plus to version 2.06.10 and now have absolutely no audio on any of my movies. I reset it, unplugged it, checked hdmi cable, checked audio output settings, etc, etc. It was working fine until I did this update! Please help

mkjhnr wrote:

I just did i firmware update on my wd tv live plus to version 2.06.10 and now have absolutely no audio on any of my movies. I reset it, unplugged it, checked hdmi cable, checked audio output settings, etc, etc. It was working fine until I did this update! Please help

Wow, not sure how you did that considering that the latest FW for the + is 1.05.04_B.  You’re lightyears ahead of us!

You might try to roll-back the FW and see if that fixes it.

mkjhnr, Are you sure that you have a Live Plus? Firmware version 2.06.10 is not for the Live Plus. WD has protections built in that are supposed to prevent you from installing the wrong firmware, so it should not be possible to install 2.06.10 on a Live or Live Plus. That version is for the Hub. Do you have a Hub? If you do, you are posting in the wrong forum.