Java kills remote access

Still got remote access problems to drive with safari and explorer,  found work about by using fire fox with old java version installed , when are you going to release my book update with this issue fix ?? 

driver1159 wrote:

Still got remote access problems to drive with safari and explorer,  found work about by using fire fox with old java version installed , when are you going to release my book update with this issue fix ?? 

I tend not to think it is mycloud I could be wrong as I did not do much troubleshooting this one). I had the problem on Windows 8.1, n o matter how many times i reninstall until one day after installation, I looked at the URL when tried to access wdmycloud and I saw a tiny stop sign. I clicked on that and behold it was blocked by explorer. I clicked on it and unblocked and all worked.

This morning I installed Windows 7 fresh. Ran explorer to loging to mycloud, asked em to download java I did and started installation while at the same time I closed explorer. When installation has finished, I ran explorer and asked if I woudl like to enable java (in the status bar at bottom of explorer, I said yes and then it asked to allow java to run (again in the status bar) and I said yes. It worked first time. I have no other browser installed.