It's time to rollback to Firmware Version 1.3.49_B

Hi, With this firmware version 1.04.18_B there are some bugs that were not before, VOB stuttering, mkv stuttering, switching from play a file to Netflix no sound, playing Netflix Parts of the audio are missing or cut-off and Picture was unwatchable.

I downgrade or rollback to version 1.3.49_B and everything work perfect the way it’s supposed to be.

The problem is I don’t have Facebook, Blockbuster On Demand, Deezer, Flingo, AccuWeather.

So if more and more people start to rollback or downgrade to previous version without this aplication this is going to affect the relationship between wd and this companies, they are losing potential customers, that mean money…

It’s time to start to rollback until wd fix this bugs and improve the software, the firmware upgrade is supposed to improve the product not to break it…

I like this little box…

A lot of us had the same problems and have downgraded to 1.03.49 to fix the issues. The problems you mentioned have been discussed here before and are known issues. Interestingly, some people do not experience any of these problems.

If you like applications like Facebook, Blockbuster On Demand, Deezer, Flingo, AccuWeather, etc, and you have an iPhone, there is an app called Zappo TV that will give you the ability to play a lot of that kind of content. It works with 1.03.49.