It was working well & then ..........:((

Well, My Cloud was working well, I followed the instructions of port forwarding although my router has a bit clumsy OS but it worked. For around a week there is was no problem then suddenly while I was trying to browse with my mobile app, it gave me a message that the device was disabled.

I checked the dashboard & I found the cloud service is actually disabled. I tried many time to make it function as usual but with no success. 

Don’t know what is actually the reason , it seems that everything tend to fail as if there is not internt connection & that is actually the message that I get.

Hi hadye, WD is actively investigating this issue and is hoping to have the problem resolved soon. Check the following link for more information. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/NOTICE-WD2Go-com-and-WDMyCloud-com-users-in-relay-mode-are/td-p/706066

hadye wrote:

Well, My Cloud was working well, I followed the instructions of port forwarding although my router has a bit clumsy OS but it worked. For around a week there is was no problem then suddenly while I was trying to browse with my mobile app, it gave me a message that the device was disabled.

I checked the dashboard & I found the cloud service is actually disabled. I tried many time to make it function as usual but with no success. 

Don’t know what is actually the reason , it seems that everything tend to fail as if there is not internt connection & that is actually the message that I get.

Click on the envelope at the top right corner to see your private mails in this forum :wink: