Issues with Twonky and Movies

Twonky works fine with my Music and Photos, but NOT Video. I recently contacted someone from Twonky. All they could say so far was that Twonky doesn’t transcode any video.

Just to clarify, Before using MyBookLive/Twonky. I could watch ALL my videos off my computers HD through my PS3 using “Playback”. (Ironically, Veiwing Photos never worked on Playback) Next, your probably thinking, well Playback must transcode the Video. I went to thier FaQ page and here’s a quote off thier webpage.

‘Does Playback support transcoding? 
Playback does not support transcoding in the usual sense. 
It does however have the ability to repackage H.264 video from an MKV file into an MP4 file. This allows streaming of high-definition MKV files to both the Playstation 3 & Xbox 360. 
The Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 already have native support for all of the other media formats you’re likely to encounter.’   (.mkv doesn’t apply to me. My files are .avi, .mp4, and .wmv)

So if neigther Twonky and Playback transcodes, and my PS3 reads all these files that I have listed below. Why won’t it work with Twonky?

Playstation supports:The following types of files (Video). 
Memory Stick Video Format 

• MPEG-4 SP (AAC LC) 
  • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC) 
  • MPEG-2 TS(H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AAC LC) 
    MP4 file format 
  • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC) 
    MPEG-1 (MPEG Audio Layer 2) 
    MPEG-2 PS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AAC LC, AC3(Dolby Digital), LPCM) 
    MPEG-2 TS(MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AC3(Dolby Digital), AAC LC) 
    MPEG-2 TS(H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AAC LC) 
    AVI 
  • Motion JPEG (Linear PCM) 
  • Motion JPEG (μ-Law) 
    AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts) 
    DivX 
    WMV 
  • VC-1(WMA Standard V2) 

Ok, so HD > Playback > PS3 = all of my movies playable, 
HD > Twonky > PS3 = no movies playable (unless I convert them to .mp4) 

any ideas?

Must be a twonky issue, try going to the MBL dashboard and press the twonky rescan option. 

Sorry, that’s  the 1st thing I tried. It see’s the files. It just won’t play.