Issues with samsung ue55 8000d

Good afternoon everyone, I would like your help, I recently bought the samsung ue55 8000d (network-enabled tv), when i connect the hard drive in usb of television plays all the files (including mkv) just fine when connected via network and see the live hub  playing all the files except the mkv(via network) Could someone help??

You may try resetting your Hub and verify is updated to latest firmware.

thanks for the reply although I did told me not yet found a solution,still can not see through the network mkv filew from the western live hub

Are you using Samsung’s DLNA server software, or something else?

from the computer I can see the mkv files in my tv through allshare(samsung software) but from the western live hub could not  play in my tv (from network)

I’m not too sure about it, but from reading the manual for the Samsung, it makes it sound like you MUST use Allshare in order to be able to play ALL of the file types listed.

It doesn’t indicate which files are supported using generic DLNA software.

But again, I don’t have a Samsung TV, so it’s just speculation…

from samsung they said they should normally be playing without any problem (but will look for and they will answer me),The strange thing is from usb play everything but from network the mkv files dont play perhaps the dlna between the 2 devices are not compatible;  thank you all for help