Issues with music player

Hi !

I want to report some issues with the WD TV Live :

1- The first second of every MP3 is skipped.

2- The player isn’t gapless between each files. :cry:

3- The Cover Art isn’t centered correctly in the box (on a 1080p screen). Need to be 5px higher and 5px on the right approximatively.

4- The tag of M4A files isn’t read (Artist, Album & Cover Art).

About the video :

1- The caption of the blue icon when we click OPTN while playing a video isn’t translate in French.

2- Is there a way to search by time in a movie ? I mean, start on 2:00:00 for example. It’s very long to wait a such time playing the movie in 16x.

Thanks !

1 Like

pihug12 wrote:

Hi !

I want to report some issues with the WD TV Live :

3- The Cover Art isn’t centered correctly in the box (on a 1080p screen). Need to be 5px higher and 5px on the right approximatively.

4- The tag of M4A files isn’t read (Artist, Album & Cover Art).

About the video :

1- The caption of the blue icon when we click OPTN while playing a video isn’t translate in French.

2- Is there a way to search by time in a movie ? I mean, start on 2:00:00 for example. It’s very long to wait a such time playing the movie in 16x.

Thanks !

1. I think you will find that depends on how you rip your mp3’s. I have no problem with any of my files but a number of other users share your problem.

2. How are you adding the tag.

Video

1. No way to search by time but you can go in 10min steps by pressing the next or prev key on the remote when you are fast forwarding or reversing.

pihug12 wrote:

1. Since I changed from composite to hdmi, sometimes I have the same problem. Please fix!

2. Missing gapless-playback is very annoying. Please implement!

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea