Issue with annoying messages

Hello all,

I have a WD TV LIVE HUB and Im preparing a video presentation with a series of short videos that Id like to play seamlessly.

When I put them in a folder and play the first one, the WDTV already jump to the next video at the end of the first and so forth. But everytime a new video begins, the WDTV shows a message on the upper left corner, with audio and subtitle informations.

My question is: The message does appear briefly, but Id like to know if there is a way I can turn it off. Im dealing with short videos and the message becomes annoying after a while…

If there isnt a way to turn this off, can anyone think of some other possibility? Ive already tried to make a .WPL playlist, and the message still appears everytime.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Search the theme forum. Many solutions there.

Hi Tony,

So, the only option avaiable is tweaking with the theme…

I saw an answer to this question from 2010, and thought there could be another way…

Maybe a new firmware update…

Anyway, I’ll try some of that.

thanks.

@RaphaelAF

Scroll half way down this page…

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Ideas/Remove-Mandatory-Display-of-Subtitle-and-Audio-Track-Please/idc-p/406252#M1143

Unzip the file, then upload the VideoMod folder to your Hub. (Just as you would with a theme)

(I posted this in the SMP forum, but it will work for the Hub as well.)

Audio and Subtitle Info Gone :smiley:  (if you need to access Subtitles Press the Option Button on your Remote)