Is "translations" a legit app? What does it do?

A strange app called translations recently appeared on My Cloud (WDBCTL0040HWT). My firmware is 2.31.183. Attached is a screenshot of the Apps list and its detail. Does anyone know what it is and how to remove it?
Thank you,
Abi

I have the exact same app, with the same date and time. Is WDMyCloud Hacked? Someone knows how to completely disable HTTP Downloads and Safepoint Migration too?

I also got this application.
Installation date, also: July 10, 2019 4:00:06
Firmware 2.30.181
Icon is also missing.
Half a day I remembered maybe I installed something, but no …
On the path /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/, the folder “translations” appeared, theris are 3 subdirectories “language_BlackIce”, “language_Glacier”, “language_MirrorMan” in them there are translation files, in folder “translations” are also contains startup scripts that take paths as options and run language.sh

I don’t see crime in the processes, but how did it get to me? !!! What is it? Any ideyas?
In the apkg.xml file is set to make this application hidden.

Also have the same “translations” app. Has anyone found an answer for this?

I investigated the behavior of this application and as I understand, this updates translation files for the web interface. In its current state, it does nothing criminal. But it confuses me how it was installed without my knowledge…
I see this as a serious vulnerability, even if this app was installed by the WD.
I always have turned off cloud services, as well turned off automatic firmware updates.
I do not have forwarded, open ports on the router to the NAS.
I would like to understand how this application was installed?
It is bad that someone other than me has access to my server when I explicitly did not allow this.
I would like to see official comments from the WD.

Thank you for reporting the issue of the “translations” app being visible in the My Cloud dashboard.

The Western Digital translations app is used to provide translations for the My Cloud dashboard. It is not intended to be listed as an Installed App. This issue will be resolved in a future firmware release.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

I used this app a time ago, and I'd say that it is pretty cool.

Anyway, if you don’t need it, delete it.
Now, I’d like to tell you about an app you will certainly find helpful.
If you love playing video games, then now, you can make money by doing what you love, playing video games.
When I found out about the app Lucktastic and how it can help to make money by playing video games, I couldn’t believe it may be true.
However, I tried once, and since then, my life has changed forever.
If you want to play video games and get paid, check the game apps that pay you.
Sometimes success is closer than you could even think.