Is this normal?

I remember when I first got the WDTV Live Hub I used to be able to access my movies directly by just clicking on the Videos icon on the home page, now when I click on that it takes me to a screen where I see a folder called WDTVLiveHub instead, I hate that, is that necessary? any way to get rid of this behavior?

Well, you could try changing the FILTER setting to something else, but if you’re wanting FOLDER view, that’s the way the behavior is now.

My guess is that they’re positioning the Hub to be able to support MULTIPLE sources simultaneously, and that will be the only way to distinguish one source from another.

Thanks Tony, that really [deleted], I guess I’d better start getting used to it then lol.

This is something that’s been bugging me for months. If I choose the internal WDTVLiveHub as the source, shouldn’t the first screen be the contents inside that drive? Why, instead, does the first screen show WDTVLiveHub like a folder? It’s a little extra click that seems unnecessary and thus is irritating.

Also, why can’t I choose a folder inside one of my drives as the source?