Is there any plan to fix the thumbnail bug?

All my folder images are overtaken by the first dvd cover in the folder, its lame. Been like that for a while now

is there any plans for this or what, there has since been an update and WD failed to address this minor to fix, anooying to deal with issue

I appreciate suggestions, but I tried the whole rename the meta to jpg, nothing seems to work

and it really isnt my /our jobs to find a solution to a problem WD is responsible for creating and fixing

Try making the folder images .png. (Folder.png) Get them ALL installed then delete the WDTVLIVEHUB\WDTVLiveHub.wd_tv\thumb folder then unplug the Hub then plug it back in let it compile if it’s setup to then go look at the folder covers…

This worked for me.

flhthemi wrote:

Try making the folder images .png. (Folder.png) Get them ALL installed then delete the \WDTVLIVEHUB\WDTVLiveHub.wd_tv\thumb folder then unplug the Hub then plug it back in let it compile if it’s setup to then go look at the folder covers…

This worked for me.

I found a quick way to force the hub to read the new Folder.jpg/png file was to change theme to the default and then change back to the one you wish to use.

Sod laws say next time i need to do this it wont work.

With the later FW version the first image in every folder is used as folder thumb.

All you have to do is rename your folder.jpg or folder.metathumb files to !folder.jpg or ! folder.metathumb … Empty the .wd_tv/thumb folder en reboot the hub.

The ! makes it the first image in your folders so it will be used as folder thumb.

I tried this and it didnt work

I cant believe they have had 2 updates since and they havent fixed the issue. I’m pretty picky, I like things organized

It seems like such a simple thing to fix, am I wrong? do the just not care?