Is There a WD Media Hub BLOG

If there is a WD Media Hub BLOG can someone please provide a link? If there is not one then might I suggest it? The forums here are great for asking questions and getting help but when it comes to getting up to speed on the latest the forums are difficult to navigate. For example I have not been on the boards here in about 6 months and so I’m not up to speed on what the latest is. When I tried just now to find the latest and see where the custom movie sheet thing is at I can find the latest movie sheet downloads but trying to find something like a summary info on the latest is difficult at best. n movie sheet Lets say I check up every 6 months and would like to know what the latest is such as what the latest news is on movie sheets use/support on the Live Media Hub. A blog would be easy to navigate since the most recent item is published first. In a forum you may have to go thru many pages of old posts just to get a summary idea of where something is at. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks

As far as I know, there is not an official blog for the WD TV Live Hub, you can try to contact the site administrator, just to see if this is possible.