Is there a way to make a folder appear at beginning of list?

I view my videos by folder name. I would like to have my folder containing my TV shows at the beginning of the list but for some reason no matter what I do, it ends up at the end. I’ve tried ~ - numbers, etc. Does anyone have a trick?

They are sorted alphabetically, so just rename it A_Television, for example (after renaming you will probably need to delete the file that holds media info, if you are doing this through a hard drive – net shares should correctly sort themselves out.

mkelley wrote:

They are sorted alphabetically, so just rename it A_Television, for example (after renaming you will probably need to delete the file that holds media info, if you are doing this through a hard drive – net shares should correctly sort themselves out.

How do I delete the file that holds the media info? Will it update it if I just restart the WDTVlive?

If you are playing back via a local drive there is a file on it that holds the media info – you will have to attach it to your computer to delete it (resetting won’t erase this).  I don’t *think* you can delete it via the file management tools on the Live (but I could be mistaken).

mkelley wrote:

If you are playing back via a local drive there is a file on it that holds the media info – you will have to attach it to your computer to delete it (resetting won’t erase this).  I don’t *think* you can delete it via the file management tools on the Live (but I could be mistaken).

Its a hidden file called .wd_tv which will be remade by WDTV. You can see if via your network places from a computer if you allow the computer to see hidden files.