Is there a fast way to access netflix from the home screen?

just wondering if you have to navigate to services everytime, or if there’s a quicker way

You can put it in the favorites (services) bar but it doesn’t save you much clicks on your remote control…

Yeah they reallly should have programmable shortcuts that go straight to specific services, I think most would love a netflix button. If you make it a favorite, from the home screen you only have to hit down once, then ‘ok’.

Yes that would be a wonderful feature

RugerRedhawk wrote:

Yeah they reallly should have programmable shortcuts that go straight to specific services, I think most would love a netflix button. If you make it a favorite, from the home screen you only have to hit down once, then ‘ok’.

You can do this.   If you add it as a favorite, and then re-order NetFlix to the head of the line, then Down-OK will start Netflix.

Yeah that’s what I use, and it’s not bad, but a direct shortcut would still be useful for me. Especially when somebody comes over to babysit the kids, telling them to hit ‘down then ok’ is kind of annoying when you have a logitech remote that should do it all. I could program something to do the down,ok combo, but it would be touchy because it would rely on you being on the home screen for it to work. Like I said, it’s kind of annoying, but not the end of the world. Having programmable keys that go straight to certain services would be a nice feature enhancement for some of us.