Is the WD PR4100 4K Video capable?

Hi, I wanted to know from users who are running Plex on the WD PR4100 have you tried adding 4K UHD on plex and is it running smoothly?
The reason for my question is I recently upgraded my PR4100’s RAM to 16GB and the storage to 24TB from the original 2GB RAM and 8TB storage, I’ve been experiencing a lot of buffering when playing HD videos on ly local home network i.e. apple TV 4K any 1080P and above and especially .mkv files that where ripped from my Blu-ray disks Like Anime that include the dual language and subtitles, after the upgrade I ripped some UDH Blu-ray movies like Batman v Superman which was about 80GB in size when I tried playing it on plex to see the quality, but the file never played it was bufffring to the piont where I got a mesage that the server is not accsesable or not fast enough to play the video.
so any help or setting suggestions would be appreciated in this matter.
thanks

thanks

PR4100 can perfectly stream the 4k UHD x265 hevc directly, but it can’t transcode it to x264.
I’m using a cheap s905x based box with libreelec (kodi) and I need to use NFS system mounts to allow full bandwidth streaming. The performance of the in-app NFS mount is not sufficient.

https://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Mounting_network_shares

For your usecase, you may need to comply within these specs:

For more info, look in support forums of the rendering device (e.g. apple tv). The PR4100 media server is not the root cause of the problem.

That was really helpful thanks, Tfi

ill add an update as soon as i tey this