Is it possible to have the 2AF on mycloud os 5?

I believe it didn’t have it on os 3, which I still find it insane when every other websites has it, except a company that has for job to store people’s data. I was wondering if it was possible for My cloud os 5? And if not, why are they not doing it? What prevents them from doing it? Synology does have 2AF.

@Markson

What is 2AF and what are the system requirements to run it?

2AF - Bing

2FA is Two Factor Authentication. For example on a Synology, with 2FA enabled, one not only has to enter a user name and password to access the Synology equivalent of the My Cloud Dashboard they also have to enter a Google Authenticator code (that changes every minute). Or like how with some banking sites that use 2FA one enters a user name and password, then are texted, emailed or phoned, a code that is subsequently entered before one’s banking account can be accessed. Example of the Synology DSM 7 2FA settings:

Edit to add: I assume the OP made a typo and really meant 2FA.

@Bennor

Thank you. I am aware of the Two Factor Authentication. I use it virtually every day. I had to use it several times yesterday on itunes.

Two-Factor Authentication Definition (techterms.com)

When I see something and I’m not sure what it refers to I highlight it and do a search. I couldn’t figure out why a person would want some of the things that came up for 2AF on a My Cloud.

@Markson
If you meant 2FA here is what showed when I searched the OS5 Online User Manual.

Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it.