Is G-SPEED Shuttle 4-Bay TB 3 silent?

Hi!
I am about to purchase “G-SPEED Shuttle 24TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID array” but before I do I would need to know if this device is completely silent while not in use?

I had Lacie 6-big and that one had a fan spinning inside even when the computer as shut down and the 6-big was ejected and in “sleep”… there was a fan spinning inside keeping this “hum” 100% of the time when the main power switch was on and that was a problem since my workspace in in my bedroom… it sounded almost like a fridge during the night…

So does anyone know if I put my computer to sleep, or shut it down and eject g-speed does it get 100% silent or will some fan(s) still remain spinning all the time?

And if there is a fan in a power supply that is on 100% of the time is it safe to pull out the power cord every night or does it reduce the lifetime of the device?

Thanks!
-Jarmo

It run more quiet when its not in heavy use but it will always have a sound to it while on. It has two fans and a power supply that constantly needs to be cooled.