iPhone OS5 app spinning wheel

All of a sudden all I get is a spinning wheel when trying to access my iPhone OS5 app. It never connects. I get the exact same thing when trying to log in via mycloud.com. I have checked Cloud Access in the Dashboard for the EX2100 and the Shares and all is correct.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but since mycloud.com is acting the same, there is a more fundamental issue. I can access the EX2100 with the Dashboard as well as File Explorer from my local network.

Any suggestions?

Hi @Stealth57,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Yes, I have opened a support case and it has been escalated to level 2. I have had an online discussion with level 2 and he said the issue was with the EX2100 never finishing indexing. He said to turn off remote access on all shares and that would stop the indexing and then add back from smallest to largest to see which share is not indexing. Unfortunately, even after removing remote access the EX2100 still is trying to index and sticks at 71% just like it was doing before turning off remote access. Clearly, he didn’t know what he was talking about or forgot to have me do something else??? Maybe he forgot to say turn off Cloud Access at the same time???