Installing ultra passport on windows xp

Just bought the WD MY PASSPORT ULTRA 2TB, from my local Tesco, he assured me I would be able to use it on my Windows XP desktop, I just need it for transferring all my photos / documents, so we can get rid of computer. But when getting into the Wizard, it tells me there is an issue with security / viruses if I continue, but as we are not using computer for internet and binning it afterwards, will it be a problem?

Need more info. WHAT tells you there is a security issue? What is the EXACT message it gives you? Perhaps a screenshot would help.

Cannot do screen shot. it says.
The software you are installing for this hardware
USB Mass Storage Device, has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP.
Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this installation now and contact hardware vendor for software that has passed Windows logo testing.

It is in a pop up with a yellow warning triangle.

Hello,

Can you please share the name of the software you are trying to install when you get this error?

Hi Hamlet
ITS A WD MY PASSPORT ULTRA 2TB