Input text in video description

I’ve got a quick question. I’ve looked and can’t find an answer. I have several hundred movies in mkv format on an external hard drive with the WD live smp. Is there a way to input text into the file or preferable folder (all the movies have thier own folder) so that when I go to the file I can see a brief description, G - R movie rating etc? I’d love to be able to copy and paste the IMDB.com description into a text file or something and have it show up under the view format that allows a description instead of just the folder view.

For anyone who happens across this post, the WD Live blows the roku out of the water!!!

The info and description is loaded when on the hub automatically

certain themes support ratings and other cool widgets

b_josh wrote:

I’ve got a quick question. I’ve looked and can’t find an answer. I have several hundred movies in mkv format on an external hard drive with the WD live smp. Is there a way to input text into the file or preferable folder (all the movies have thier own folder) so that when I go to the file I can see a brief description, G - R movie rating etc? I’d love to be able to copy and paste the IMDB.com description into a text file or something and have it show up under the view format that allows a description instead of just the folder view.

For anyone who happens across this post, the WD Live blows the roku out of the water!!! 

Consult your user manual under the heading “Content Info” like on Page 63 (of the English manual, at least.)