In warranty but without warranty


I have a 2,5" hdd, from a OEM manufactory. The shop were I bought it is permanently closed. The hdd inside the case is with bad sectors. Since it’s a OEM I can’t create a RMA for it. How can I get the warranty replacement since the shop were I bought it is closed? No other shop will provide me a RMA for sure. Should be Western Digital doing it in cases like this?

Paulo R

Try with the computer manufacturer! If is with the computer warranty, they should help you.