Implement OneDrive synchronization

It would be great if we could sync whatever we have in the cloud with our My Cloud local storage.

And since most clouds (OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) already have tools for different platforms, it would allow us to have everything in sync with our NAS.

Now, I have to be jumping from OneDrive to the computer and then to My Cloud to have only one thing in sync.

33 Likes

Idea approved for voting.

EZ" Upon installation of the respective service. (1D, Gdrive, Dbox) Instead of lets say, saving it to local C://program/ files/ lala select the //wdmycloud**//**//** mapped drive Done. Files will sync Automatic0…

Essential idea. I add the Amazon Cloud Drive.

As it already has a cloud backup to Amazon S3 service, it would be very good to implement it also to the new Amazon Cloud Drive service.

JoaquinAR wrote:

It would be great if we could sync whatever we have in the cloud with our My Cloud local storage.

And since most clouds (OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) already have tools for different platforms, it would allow us to have everything in sync with our NAS.

Now, I have to be jumping from OneDrive to the computer and then to My Cloud to have only one thing in sync.

1 Like

PLEEEASE!!! Syncing to Onedrive for Business would be so very beneficial. It would probably make me want to buy more WD Clouds as my business grows (hint, hint)…

My Cloud local storage is a powerful local units that lives in cyberspace.

No connectivity with the different Clouds that have existed for several years do not see a future for expansion, because the cloud is a personal choice that can not be influenced by anyone, while the Internet is affected by the technologies of the area, ranging from the connection optical fiber to twisted pair rusty.

It is absurd to wait months to have their data locally, it is absurd to charge a computer files and software to install, this may also create confusion in inexperienced people creating twin installation.

Support the development of applications and recognize OneDrive excellent choices that can not be delayed in our NAS devices.