I'm trying to create a RMA

Hi everyone. I´m having the same problem you described. I´ve tried many different ways but the online RMA creation process is stack at the shipping address page.
Does anyone have a solution for this that not involves the phone option? I´d really like to send my devise to repair asap.
Many thanks in advance

Hi, you can contact them via email.
https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

1 Like

I am having the same issue and have tried from multiple computers (win 7 and win 10) and used Chrome and IE. Is there a general solution for this yet?

The site is broken. I can’t add an address in the RMA process or even in my profile. In the profile screen, I get no error, but no address is added. In the RMA process it just says my address is invalid. Please fix this! I’ve tried this in IE11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and on my Windows 10 Laptop and my OSX MacBook Pro (El Capitan). So I doubt it’s a browser issue. Same problem in all those browsers.

Hey Scott I’m having the same issue with my address not working with the create RMA on the website also my HDD seems too have a really poor performance !!!

You can email me using this address
> [Deleted-privacy]

I also did some digging around and discovered I can’t message you on WD because of the Trust Level

@ELIJAH_BURNS

Did you get my private message?

I too am trying to create an advanced RMA but I had trouble with the site accepting my addresses, now it is accepting them I get this error - “One or more credit card and/or billing address input values are missing, invalid, or too long” everything is correct.

First off it has the ability to add addresses for shipping and billing but it wont accept it if they are different - I want it shipped to my work address !! and cant.

Secondly the price is shown in dollars why ? I’m in the UK.

I have sorted it - it does not like the CV number stating with 0, used different payment card.

Same issue, keep getting rejected address (a San Jose, CA , USA address)… It also won’t add it in the account information section… I also got errors when trying to originally enter the drives serial number in an RMA form… Had to register the product first…

Anyway, now I’m stuck and can’t RMA this drive that failed because of a failure of the WD website… Seems like a trend.

nerdshowandtell,

Please try contacting WD Support directly to assistance on setting up your RMA. Also, Make sure to try a different browser and clearing the cache and cookies on the browser that you were using.

Dear Great Scott/ Bill S,
I’m facing a similar issue that most other have pointed out. Not able to add address for creating the RMA. As suggested in your posts; I have visited 3 topics; read through 30 posts and have been on the site for more than 10 min; but I’m still not able to send a private message to the staff for address addition. Kindly assist.

Rahul

Hi Great_Scott,

I am also trying to create an RMA and I am having the same issue as Jeff_Packer where I cannot enter in my shipping address; I receive an error when I try. Would you please assist me as well?

Thank you

Hi @jkim709

Based on the address you sent us we were not able to reproduce the issue. It appears you called into support and an agent added the address on your behalf. Can you verify everything is OK now?

Yes, a WD representative contacted me and created an RMA on my behalf. Thanks very much for looking into this and following up!

Having the exact same problem, trying to create an RMA for a brand new WD Black 6TB.
How do you solve the “An error occurred while displaying the address” error?

Thanks,

Itay

Hello itaybraverman,

You can contact the WD support for this:

Thanks, I will try again.

So almost two years later and this same problem is still there… Yay for wd …

@Great_Scottt @Peter.g
I have Billing address not verified error
so cannot complete an advanced RMA

Could you check it?

thank you

Hi @peterpt - You will need to contact support to assist with this.