I'm lost, I need help, using the cloud of WD Red? I can not find any help on the site

Hello, I’m Brazilian so I have been speaking Portuguese in this topic, I hope you can understand …
I’m having trouble with HD because it bought in order to use a virtual cloud, however, I bought on the internet and did not get instructions on how to take these actions, and the site look a day and there is nothing that explains how to use this function. …
Could anyone help me ?? I need help because I bought a product that I can not use. Thanks in advance!

[Original Portuguese post]

Estou perdido, preciso de ajuda, como utilizar a nuvem do WD Red? Não encontro nenhuma ajuda no site

Olá, sou brasileiro então venho falando português neste tópico, espero que possam entender…
Estou tendo problemas com o HD, pois comprei com a finalidade de utilizar uma nuvem virtual, porém, comprei pela internet e não obtive instruções de como realizar tais ações, e no site procuro a dias e não há nada que explique como utilizar esta função…
Alguém poderia me ajudar?? Preciso da ajuda, pois comprei um produto que não estou podendo utilizar. Agradeço desde já!

Hello there,

I see on your original post that you speak of a WD Red, just to clarify, do you have a WD Red drive or a My cloud unit?