I need to use the 2 G-Raid on the 2 Imac's at the same time

Sorry for the text, but I use the google translate.

How can I connect two G-Raid 16TB with Thunderbolt-3 to two Imac 27 OS Sierra 10.12.6, … ??

I need to use the two G-Raid on the two Imac’s at the same time. and to be able to take advantage of the high speed of Thunderbolt-3

I will be grateful to the answer to give me all the possibilities of connection with the maximum guarantees of reliability and safety.

Thank you very much.
a greeting
Grafiko

You can’t hook the drive up to two separate computers at the same time. You would have to attach it to one, use it. Then attach it to the other computer and use it.

Ok I understand, but I need to be able to work with the unit from two computers at the same time, … I can not do it somehow, … ??

Maybe there is in the market some Thunderbolt-3 adapter to Gigabit Ethernet network adapter LAN, … could connect the unit to a router and from the router to the two computers, … you think that this solution would be possible , … ??

Or maybe you can think of another solution or system,… ??

The only way to use a drive on multiple computers at a time is to either use a NAS device or to use a DAS like this and share it through your network. However both options severely limit the throughput and transfer rate because standard network speeds are much slower than direct attached.

Ok thank you so much for your response.

I’m really grateful to you.