I managed to remove Intellipark clicking noise of WD7500BPVT hard drive

Even if the feature is called ‘SecurePark’ and is ment to protect the hard drive from sudden movements, it is also associated with power saving, otherwise it wouldn’t have been disabled by shutting down Advanced Power Management of the drive, in HDDScan. So, it is very similar in its results to the true ‘Intellipark’ feature that many of the WD hard drives have: it saves power and it makes the clicking noise, although it may also protect the hard drive when it’s idle and one moves the notebook suddenly - which I don’t use to do at all. So, the problem was the loud annoying clicking noise every few seconds when surfing the web or writing a Word document etc…, the artificial increase in load-unload cycles which, I think, can affect hard drive’s life span, and also the fact that when the head was parked and I wanted to do something, the computer freezed for a moment until the drive spun up. The problem with this frequent parking, even if it was caused by ‘Intellipark’ and not by ‘SecurePark’, was discussed in many topics such as  this or this.

After searching for hours for a solution to this problem and trying all kinds of things, I finally managed to solve it with HDDScan. I’ve written this topic just wishing to help others. If they’ve removed the cliking noise with wdidle3, or if they are running with their laptops turned on and idle and want a better protection for the drive in these situations, or if they can bear with the noise, fine, no problem.