I have WD TV Live HD Media Player with last firmware version.
And I have WIFI USB Wireless Network LAN Adapter Card.
When I put wireless adapter card in USB port in WS device, nothing happening like WD device found network Wi-Fi or something like this.
I don’t know if my WD device supports this wireless adapter card or not.
I will copy and paste the features of this wireless adapter card:
150M WIFI USB Wireless Network LAN Adapter Card 802.11n
• Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g(darft), IEEE 802.11b
• Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
• Number of channels: 13
• Support the network protocol: CSMA / CA with ACK
• Transfer method: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS)
• Sensitivity: 54:-68dBm @ 10% PER, 11M:-85dBm @ 8% PER, 6M:-88dBm @ 10% PER, 1M:-90dBm @ 8% PER, 256K:-105dBm @ 8% PER(typical value)
• Security features: Support 64/128/152 bit WEP data encryption, support for WPA, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP, AES encryption and security mechanisms, etc.
• Status Indicator: Status
This is a picture of this card