I have Aeonish.rar, where is he theme within this....please help

Hi all, i downloaded the Aeonish theme on my mac, I unrared it but now i have 3 or 4 new.rar folders that have no files to extract, where is the theme, i tried loading everything onto a usb stick and inserted it into the device but the wdtv wont see any content

What am i doing wrong???

well the rars need to be extracted. If memory serves me correctly

1. thumbgen templates

2. demo folder

3. theme

If you give the name of the rars I can better help. Althought its most likely the biggest of the 3

@ nickosbad
Quote:
Hi all, i downloaded the Aeonish theme on my mac, I unrared it but now i have 3 or 4 new.rar folders that have no files to extract, where is the theme, i tried loading everything onto a usb stick and inserted it into the device but the wdtv wont see any content
What am i doing wrong???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 1st thing you are doing wrong is, themes are not installed via a usb stick.

They are installed via a ‘Network Connection’ to the Hub.

Read this for a how-to example:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/HOW-TO-Load-Select-Custom-Theme/m-p/122550/highlight/true#M18

The download file ‘JSAEHUB.7z’ (from my thread) contains the following:

Aeonish Hub Movie Demo Folders   =    Demo files  to copy onto the internal drive (or usb)
Aeonish Hub Movie TGTMP                =    Template for “Thumbgen” Moviesheet creator   
Aeonish Hub Music Demo Folders   =    Demo files to copy onto the internal drive (or usb)
Aeonish Hub Music TGTMP                =    Template for “Thumbgen” Moviesheet creator
Aeonish Hub Theme Beta                  =    The “Theme” to install the Hub Via Network Connection

Important Note: It has been reported that this theme does not work with Firmware Revision: 2.08.13