I don't have all the listed online services

if anyone has noticed they put up a bunch more online services on the website that is supposed to be available.  but they are not actually showing up on my unit.

i’m missing

flixter

vudu

watch mojo

comedy time

college sport

snag films

sec digital network.

why are they saying they have all of these and they don’t show up?

nevermind.  there was a firmware update.  (yes I leave it off on purpose)

Those services are only available on the Live SMP / Live Hub, not the Live / Live+.

I have the newer live tv player.  wdbhg7000nbk http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330

never understood why the old player is called the live + and says it’s the only one that “streams” netflix.   doesn’t make any sense.

Do you live in the US?

yes.

Try doing a FACTORY RESTORE…   SETUP / SYSTEM / SYSTEM RESET / Reset all.

If that doesn’t work, go to SETUP / ABOUT …  and list the EXACT MODEL NUMBER displayed.

apparently I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.  i have the newest live streaming player.  And I have everything now.  there was a updated firmware released a few days ago.  I leave mine set so the firmware isn’t done automatically.  since I seen a lot of threads here where a lot of functions were messed up with the update. 

I’ve already tried a “factory restore” before and it does not reset the firmware back to how it came out of the box.